New chastity and orgasm time

Adventures of pup blue #4

New chastity and orgasm time

Welcom to part four! Today i have some nice things to talk about and for the people reading on blogger i have added two pictures as well. So for those reading on GD feel free to check my blog out. So let me get started, i've been stressed lately and very busy and have told myself to plan next week as my christmas vacation, no need for work, just doing what i want. Which ofcourse includes serving my lovely Master.

Now i've told about ordering a new chastity last time and i was lucky, it arrived the day after. i was really busy still and i couldn't try it out like i wanted yet. Master did allow me to put it on before my shifts and so i did. It was soo tiny, but it does look really nice when on and it didn't give me any discomfort (yet) so i kept it on. During my entire shifts i was running around the place and besides my head rubbing against my undies it was alright.

i got home late and want straight to bed. As it was such a sudden switch to something much smaller i couldn't yet sleep well in it yet so i took it off without permission and told Master. Luckily it was alright as i had important things to take care of in the morning. Early in the morning i offcourse put it back on and it has been on since then. i will attempt to sleep in it tonight, but so far i would conclude that this is a good chastity.

The major issue is the front, the front opening is a full open half-circle. This allows for some glans or foreskin to push through. i might be able to get used to it, it's not going to be a long-term chastity solution. There are some sales on the online shops now and i might be able to cheapily get a chastity exactly the same but 1-1.5 cm longer with a small opening at the front instead of a big one. That way i have all the benefits, secure, comfortable, open for hygiene and i would not  have to take it off for cleaning breaks. So it would generally be a good thing. That doesn't mean this was a miss-buy, it can still be a punishment or future chastity if i can learn it or not. It gave me crucial things to learn about chastity.

Now comes the fun part. like i stated at the start i needed 40 views for my orgasm which i now have gotten. Everyone was nice enough not to give me conditions and so Master decided my fate. He gave me 6 conditions. i would then roll a die three times. Getting a number again is a reroll. My first attempt was with one condition i hated but i was lucky and the die went a bit offscreen twice so Master ordered a full reroll.

my happiness didn't last long as my new roll was much worse. i would have the pee sock gag, some cbt and then the worst part. Orgasm in chastity ... That would not give me any relieve and instead make me even more hornier. It were the numbers 4,5,6 and i begged Master for a reroll by doing something for him. i'm not going into detail for that but let's say it was worth it. He gifted me a nice reroll for one number so i chose 5, the number for orgasm in chastity. First i got 4 again so i rerolled, then 6 again so another reroll to then get back to 5. What are the odds ?!?

After some trying Master was extremely nice and gifted me one more attempt. If it were 5 again i would accept my fate, but instead i got a 1. That meant 5 edges. Normally i would be getting my orgasm now, but because He was so nice to me i offered to wait till tomorrow morning. i did so because then He had time to do it live on skype. i thought it'd be nice for him to see my first orgasm for him live instead then on a video.

So tomorrow is the time for the much needed big O. i'm so happy as it has been around 10-11 days already and i'm really craving that orgasm. i even trained so much that by now  i could take the medium plug for a full hour as well as get the slightly bigger tunnel plug in. Hopefully i can make Master happy even though i'm the one receiving the most pleasure probably. But my problem is that i know i'll be without orgasm for some time after as well.

i love that i have no clue when i'll get mine. Hopefully we can set a nice new goal. Well that will be it for today. Need to get bed so i can wake up in time for my orgasm. Again like always you have any ideas for me to do or add to the blog feel free to leave me a message on blogger or GetDare. Enjoy the pictures and goodnight!

-pup blue



Comments

Popular Posts