The making of the first post

The making of the first post

To advance my training i had to set-up a blog to put reports and other information for my Master. However i was ordered to wear my hood and gag whilst doing so. But around the gag i had to put my piss sock and in the snout of the hood my piss underwear. Having had them stored in an air tight bag  it wasn't so simple. my main fear was the piss sock in my mouth as it was  still moist.

i started by putting it over the gag and then I put it on and buckled up. It was very  disgusting and i really disliked it. But knowing Master would be happy if i stayed strong and pulled through. i then put on the hood and laced it tight and finished by putting the underwear in the snout. Quickly i discovered that both the taste and smell were to strong for me. The taste had me gag a little and the smell was so strong that it even made my eyes tear a little.

i just sat there, trying not to breath to heavily,  thinking what i should do. Master would be dissapointed if i took it of probably. But I couldn't take it. i probably had it on for a few minutes but unlike last time where the smell was a little stronger when i would take a deep breath when walking around for example, the smell was extremely strong the entire time. I undid it all and removed the sock and underwear before putting it back on to make this blog and this post.

Sorry Master, i hope there is something to make up for it.

Comments

Popular Posts